GMTS provides services that manage action indexing and tracking processes for all the programs we support.
As risk mitigation plans, cost & schedule performance metrics, and scope / schedule / budget tradeoffs evolve, active management of action items are paramount to our client’s success.
The Gray Matters Technology Services management team coordinates with program office personnel to:
- Budget execution and programming analysis
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- COBRA and Crystal Reporting
- gather actions for various functions of the program,
- determine action owners and due dates,
- document constraints associated with actions, and
- document those actions in a common database accessible by action owners and CSPD stakeholders.
Input for actions can include meeting minutes, EVM variance reports, risk mitigation plans, and other program-related artifacts. The GMTS project team facilitates open communication and ensured all actions in the database are current. As issues arise in closing out actions, our team will elevate to the appropriate program office personnel.
We work in partnership with our customers and have proven results assisting with OMB 300 budget allocations & obligations and higher by generating reports to fully assist with annual or quarterly financial and budget data calls.